There have been many speculations about the nominations for the Grammys and people. Therefore, fans are waiting to see if their favorite tracks of the year made the list or not.
Now that the list is finally out and wait is over! There is a lot of buzzes this year in the music industry. Also, there were a lot of ins and outs in the list of favorites. Some kept their spot at the top. While some had to step aside from the throne and make way for others. 60th annual Grammy awards nominees are definitely going to shock you “not in a bad way for sure”
There was a lot of drama and loads of action as well. And of course, a lot of good music was produced this year. Let us cut to the chase and finally reveal the nominations for 60th Annual Grammy Awards, 2018.
Read the list and get on the train of 60th Grammy awards predictions as we approach the main event.
When are Grammy nominations announced 2018
There was much hype about who would and who wouldn’t make the list of 60th Annual Grammy Awards, 2018. Similarly, fans and artists are holding their breaths until the moment of reveal. However, the truth is out we are more than happy to share the Grammy awards 2018 nominees. Let’s dive into the details ASAP!
Grammys 2018 nominations
Therefore, A tough competition would be seen among the nominations of 60th Annual Grammy Awards, 2018. Every artist is neck to neck with each other. It is becoming really hard for us to predict the results.
Record of the Year Nominations
Following are the nominations for record of the year
- Redbone by Childish Gambino
- Despacito bu Luis Fonsi and Dady Yankee, also featuring Justin Bieber
- The story of O.J by Jay-Z
- Humble by Kendrick Lamar
- 24k magic by Bruno Mars
Song of the Year Nominations
Therefore, this category has many of our favorite tracks and we are extremely excited about it! 2018 Grammys predictions are proving right to some extent. Furthermore, we are glad to see some of them in the nominations.
- “Despacito” by Ramon Avala, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear’ Boyd, Erika Ender, Luis Fonsi and Marty James Garton
- “4:44” by Shawn Carter and Dion Wilson
- “Issues” by Benny Blanco, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Julia Michaels and Justin Drew Tranter
- ‘That’s what I like” Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Philip Lawrence, Bruno Mars, Ray Charles McCullough II, Jeremy Reeves, Ray Romulus and Jonathan Yip
Best New Artist Nominations
There are many names in the Grammy awards 2018 predictions. However, only a few made it to the actual list. Nevertheless, we are content to see the names this category. Similarly, we love them all, be it Alessia Cara or Khali, Lil Uzi Vert, Julia Michaels or SZA. Therefore, we are about to witness the fate of them all.
Album of the Year Nominations
Here we have the best album of the year nominations for 60th Annual Grammy Awards, 2018
- “Awaken, My Love!” by Childish Gambino
- “4:44” by Jay-Z
- “DAMN” by Kendrick Lamar
- “Melodrama” by Lorde
- “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
Best Pop Solo Performance Nominations
The list of Best pop solo performances is no less impressive. Let’s take a look at that
- “Love So Soft,” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Praying,”by Kesha
- “Million Reasons,” by Lady Gaga
- “What About Us,” by Pink
- “Shape Of You,” by Ed Sheeran
Best Rap Performance Nomination
We all love our rap singers and to choose the one would definitely be a daunting task. Furthermore, these nominations are exceptionally talented, making the decision harder than ever.
- “Bounce Back,”by Big Sean
- “Bodak Yellow,” by Cardi B
- “4:44,” by Jay-Z
- “HUMBLE.” by Kendrick Lamar
- “Bad And Boujee,” by Migos Featuring Lil Uzi Vert
Best music film Nominations
Therefore, let’s take a look at our favorite category of them all, best music film Nominations.
- “One More Time With Feeling,” by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
- “Long Strange Trip,” by The Grateful Dead
- “The Defiant Ones,” by Various Artists
- “Soundbreaking,” by different Artists
- “Two Trains Runnin’,” by different various Artists
Grammys 2018 tickets are now available; go grab them before they run out!